Friday 1 February 2013

Create for 365 Days - December 2012

December 2012 photos have been taken, edited and uploaded at last...

276: Three more red German Paper Stars - YouTube tutorial and my blog post about them
277: A gift tag featuring cute little stamped bees which I then coloured with water colour pencils
278: One more red German Paper Star - YouTube tutorial and my blog post about them
279: Four more red German Paper Stars - YouTube tutorial and my blog post about them
280: Glittered 30th birthday card
281: The two cushions for Ray's grandparents. I decided to put a patchwork panel featuring fabric from their kids and grandkids cushions. The bird fabric I used for the fronts will also be used in our anniversary quilt... which we need to start!
282: The mushroom gift tag was a stamp which I coloured with water colour pencils. The shell gift tag was a stencil and a gel ink pen
283: Red and silver German Paper Stars so I could figure out how to hang the stars in my Christmas tree - YouTube tutorial and my blog post about them
284: Three more red German Paper Stars - YouTube tutorial and my blog post about them
285: One red German Paper Stars - YouTube tutorial and my blog post about them
286: My new blue maxi skirt! Well not so new anymore, but I was excited when I finished it. I read (somewhere I can't remember) that you should reduce the presser foot presser and it worked great, now I don't have problems sewing with knits!
287: Black glitter ships wheel gift tag
288: Stamped snake gift tag - coloured with water colour pencils
289: Stamped butterflies and fish gift tags - both coloured with water colour pencils
290: Stamped then water colour pencilled octopus gift tag
291: Attempted to wire wrap a spiral bead. Turned out ok, but it was a bit difficult to do
292: Really simple tile trivets - see my blog post for more details.
293: Silver glitter swirl gift tag - I really like this one!
294: Another cushion insert made from a pillow
295: Another stamped and water coloured flamingo gift tag
296: Furry monster stamped and water coloured gift tag
297: FIL's Xmas cushion - first of two
298: FIL's second Xmas cushion
299: My dad's Christmas cushion
300: My mum's Christmas cushion
301: Glittered shell gift tag
302: Ships wheel gift tag
303: Swirl gift tags
304: Another cushion for my dad
305: Another cushion for my mum
306: A tie for my dad's birthday - Georgia Leigh's free tie pattern and my blog post about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment