Tuesday 22 January 2013

Create for 365 days - November 2012

I've finally uploaded the photos of my crafts from November 2012. 


246: One of two cushion covers for my MIL for Xmas
247: The second cushion for my MIL for Xmas
248: Two cushion inserts - it is a lot cheaper to buy pillows and use the stuffing to make your own inserts
249: My first attempts at German Paper Stars - YouTube tutorial and my blog post about them
250: The first cushion cover for my little sister for Xmas
251: Six tiny German Paper Stars - YouTube tutorial and my blog post about them
252: Cute koi cross stitch wall coaster - free pattern from Cross Stitch Happy and my blog post about it
253: Our newly renovated bedroom - finally rid of our pink walls! I blogged about it here
254: The second cushion for my little sister for Xmas
255: Two tiny German Paper Stars - YouTube tutorial and my blog post about them
256: Five more tiny German Paper Stars - YouTube tutorial and my blog post about them
257: Three more tiny German Paper Stars - YouTube tutorial and my blog post about them
258: Another Xmas cushion - envelope style which I have decided I don't like.
259: I finally finished my Cherry Blossom Cross Stitch! Blogged here
260: An etched beer mug for a 30th birthday. I found this mug at Ikea, love being able to buy one as I need it rather than a whole set.
261: Three silver German Paper Stars - YouTube tutorial and my blog post about them
262: Two silver German Paper Stars - YouTube tutorial and my blog post about them
263: Another Xmas cushion - again in envelope style
264: Two more cushion inserts made from a pillow
265: Snowflake ornaments made from baking soda clay - recipe from here
266: One of two 'fishscale' Xmas cushions
267: I made these hotpads for my SIL's birthday. I used two layers of Insul-Bright but it turned out really thin. And it was horrible to sew!
268: Glittered stars on a red gift tag
269: The second 'fishscale' Xmas cushion
270: And etched wine glass for a 30th birthday
271: Two more cushion inserts from a pillow
272: Five more silver German Paper Stars - YouTube tutorial and my blog post about them
273: Another cushion insert made from a pillow
274: One silver and one red German Paper Stars - YouTube tutorial and my blog post about them
275: One red German Paper Stars - YouTube tutorial and my blog post about them

No comments:

Post a Comment