Thursday 14 June 2012

More etched glasses

We had a couple of parties to go to last weekend and my number 1 present to make for special occasions are etched glasses.

The first party was for my cousin (in-law) who had just turned 18. Since he drinks beer I opted to etch an 18 on a nice beer mug, which I then filled with mars bars.


The second party was to celebrate my father in laws wedding overseas. I know he loves wine so I etched their first initials onto some really nice large wine glasses I bought.


This is a great last minute gift idea, I buy glasses when they are on special and put them aside until I need to make a personalised gift. 

Sorry about the bad photos, glass is a real pain to photograph and unfortunately I needed the flash so the etching would show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment